We have two separate areas of accommodation in our cattery – the Communal cattery and Individual Houses (semi-communal). In both areas the cats all share a lovely large and airy play area during the day with lots of enrichments to keep them occupied and places to relax and nap. At night and during feeding times all the cats are put into separate quarters. In their quarters they have their own cozy little bed as well as their food and water and personal litter box. To ensure the security of your pet, our cattery is double doored.
We feed our furry guests high quality food twice a day. They receive premium biscuits in the morning and quality beef for the evening. If you would prefer to supply your own food we are happy to accommodate that. We monitor how much they are eating and drinking every day during their stay to ensure their dietary needs are being met.
We groom the cats daily and give each cat individual care and attention. We cater to cats on medication and have a trained vet nurse on site.
Terms and Conditions
- We aim to take the utmost care of your cat with no responsibility. By booking with us you agree to our terms and conditions.
- The owner is to supply proof that all vaccinations are current.
- All cats must be treated for fleas, ticks and worms prior to boarding with us. If these are detected on the cat, Meow Meow Motel will treat the cat and charge for the service.
- Medical conditions or temperament issues your cat has must be made known to us before boarding in our cattery.
- If your cat becomes ill or needs medical attention during their stay, Meow Meow Motel will contact you and take the cat to a Veterinarian as necessary. The cat owner is to cover any vets costs incurred before departing the cattery.
- If your pet departs on the last day prior to 9.30am, that day is not charged, if checkout is after 9.30am, a full day is charged.
- Payment methods are cash, cheque and pre-payment via internet banking.